A Well Spent Weekend

11.2.15

Weekend is what all the workers have been waiting for no matter how much they love their job. At least that's what I feel. But I often had no clue on how to make a well spent weekend. While I'm kinda sick of being in the crowd, staying at my place on the weekend wont help me either. But then one of my friends suggested this little art gallery at Lotte Shopping Avenue called Ciputra Artpreneur to me. The space is not too big, but to be honest, I pretty much enjoyed my time there. Seriously!


midi dress - thrift store | outer - PICNIC | floppy hat - LM for Hardware | backpack - New Look | boots - Lasenora Boutique

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. keren banget kak!

    xx
    graciellashiaryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Art galleries are one of my fav places in the world, and they make awesome pictures too :)

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe